• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Lost Root (Desire 510 Cricket)

Got my Desire 510 from Cricket the other day. Pretty good phone. Not Disappointed yet, Came from LG L70 from Metro, Phone sucked, Only had it for the week before i made the switch for the Rebate and $100 Credit from Cricket.. Any way..

Unlocked Bootloader, Flashed TWRP, Flash Super User, Then became rooted.. Then today i installed Titanium Backup and said i didnt have root.. weird because one of my apps asked permission today. checked Root Checker.. No Root.. any one else have the same problem or know how to solve the problem? Maybe something to do with a binary not being installed?

Not a n00b to rooting by the way. Any help is appreciated.

Got my Desire 510 from Cricket the other day. Pretty good phone. Not Disappointed yet, Came from LG L70 from Metro, Phone sucked, Only had it for the week before i made the switch for the Rebate and $100 Credit from Cricket.. Any way..

Unlocked Bootloader, Flashed TWRP, Flash Super User, Then became rooted.. Then today i installed Titanium Backup and said i didnt have root.. weird because one of my apps asked permission today. checked Root Checker.. No Root.. any one else have the same problem or know how to solve the problem? Maybe something to do with a binary not being installed?

Will get u the link

Upvote 0

How did you unlock the bootloader i keep getting Ruu error message 130. which carrier did you choose.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones