Help lost s-pen shortcut bar

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if someone could help me with this. I lost the short cut bar that pops up when you pull out your s-pen :mad:. I have tried every setting on the phone. What am i missing or not doing currently to use it? Thanks!!

-Mike

girolez

Often Off Piste
Hi

Normally a blank note appears when you pull out the S pen. (Can be altered in settings - Spen - open popup note) By shortcut bar, do you mean the one you get by long pressing the back button? You may have been doing this while pulling out the S pen.

annebrooks64

Android Enthusiast
If you mean the bar that appears in notifications go to display settings and make sure you have page buddy checked. Or if are using any other launcher apart from stock touchwiz you will not be able to use this feature. Every other s pen feature will work on a 3rd party launcher but not page buddy.

hehateme2812

Hi

Normally a blank note appears when you pull out the S pen. (Can be altered in settings - Spen - open popup note) By shortcut bar, do you mean the one you get by long pressing the back button? You may have been doing this while pulling out the S pen.

Girolez, you got it completely right! Thank you so much for that info