1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Lost Samsung Galaxy S3 when switched off

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by anmolanu, Feb 1, 2014.

1. anmolanu

anmolanu Lurker
    None

Feb 1, 2014
    Hi,
    I lost my brand new Samsung Galaxy S3 when it was switched off. The mobile Sim packet data was not enabled and Wi-fi was also off when I lost it. I am trying to track using Samsung application but it is showing the device offline. Please let me know If there is any chance to get my mobile back. Will it help to track using IMEI number? I am missing my mobile allot :(

Advertisement

2. GTWalling

GTWalling Android Expert
    None

Sep 9, 2012
    Alabama USA
    If it is turned off there is no way to track it. You should report it lost with your Provider. They may block it so it can not be used on their network. Also If you had Insurance you can use it to get a replacement.

3. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    And try Android Device Manager - locate your phone Keep trying every day or so. If it's switched on, the map will show where and when it was switched on. Then you might have an idea. (My wife thought she left a phone in a restaurant. It kept moving. When the woman she had been having lunch with when she thought she lost it mentioned going someplace, and the phone was there at that time, it clicked - it fell out of her coat pocket in her friend's car.)