1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Lost SGSII in Korea

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by charliehustle1, Jul 8, 2011.

1. charliehustle1

None

Jul 8, 2011
    Hello everyone. i have unfortunately lost my SGSII here in korea. ive called my phone plenty of times, i went to the place where i believe i left my phone not even an hour after i realized i didnt have it on me, and I had a pattern lock on it as well as seekdroid. The phone was turned off immediately and i havent been able to get in contact with whoever has my phone. Ive checked seekdroid to help find my phone and because it is off i am not able to locate it.

Here are some of my concerns...is it possible for someone to factory reset my phone while it is locked/password protected...that would be another reason for seekdroid not working. i dont want to suspend my contract or cancel it yet because it will cost me a lot of money.

Any suggestions or questions/clarifications needed?

I'm gonna go back to the place where i left my phone after work (they are not open yet)...im almost convinced that i left it there and they just dont want to give it back...

Advertisement

2. jimlad

jimlad Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 14, 2010
    the chances of getting it back are slim. you need to contact your talk time provider and get it cancelled.

with a pattern lock you just boot into recovery and wipe the phone. it is not secure.

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR GOOGLE PASSWORD NOW.