1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Lots of space on my home screens.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by HTC Bencredible, Sep 7, 2010.

1. HTC Bencredible

Aug 11, 2010
    Akron, Ohio
    So I have two blank home screens and I am not really sure what else to put on them. Anyone have any ideas? Widgets, apps, anything that will be useful.

Advertisement

2. DGRYAN1977

DGRYAN1977 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2010
    I have one completely empty home screen and I am not sure what to do with it. lol
    If you name a fair price I think some people here would buy some of that real estate you have!

3. Terabethia

Terabethia Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Check out the "Lets see your incredible layout" for some good ideas.

I have Launcher Pro set to 7 screens. If I crammed everything together, I could get away with 2-3 screens. Instead, I choose to spread things out and organize the screens which gives it a much cleaner feel. I have 1 screen that has nothing but a calendar on it. I use the extra space on that screen to keep notes I make (like reminders or shopping lists).

4. IcedTC

IcedTC Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    I use launcher pro as well and actually changed from 7 to 5 screens which is more than enough for me.

I had 7...but 2 of them were totally useless and had junk I never used on them.

5 is perfect for me, but check out Feedr for a widget. On one of the 5 screens, I have 4 feedr widgets, one for gizmodo,engadget,phandroid, and google news.

It's a nice widget that shows the top headlines for many sites and it definately keep me informed.