• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lotus*Root Puzzle Game

p.txt.png

Upvote 0
looks like a great game however i cant find it in the market? whats the minimum requirements? im still running 1.5 :(

**edit** nevermind i see it is for 1.6 and up...probably explains why it doesnt show in the market for me

Yeah, sorry about that... :( 1.6 and above is easier for me to handle different screen size and resolution. What is your screen resolution & size? I may spend some time to develop a 1.5 version.:cool:

Upvote 0
I have an HTC Hero, 3.2 inch (320x480). Unfortunately Telus (my service provider) has yet to release the 2.1 update the rest of the world got months ago, and it is now looking like they never will as they have discontinued carrying the device and will probably just forget about us. I've tried rooting but had no luck with it.

If you develop a 1.5 version be sure to let me know i would like to try it out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones