1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Loud buzzing when charging..

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by scupking, Nov 4, 2014.

1. scupking

scupking Member

Notice the pack that plugs into the wall has a very loud electrical buzzing sound when the phone is charging. Anyone else have this issue?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. coulterjosh

coulterjosh Well-Known Member

Mine does not, you might want to stop using the charger and take it to Verizon to be replaced in case it catches fire.

Thom likes this.
  3. Mine does not either. I also suggest you take it back to where you bought it.

... Thom

4. vr4

vr4 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a defective charger

5. scupking

scupking Member

It stopped making noises when the phone was around 80% charged. I will try it once more when the battery dies down. If it does it again I will go to Verizon to have them replace the charger.

6. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Extreme Android User

Is this while doing a fast charge . may need to return the device and charger.

7. coulterjosh

coulterjosh Well-Known Member

By saying is it when you are doing a fast charge....do you have to select something to do so?

8. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Extreme Android User

9. scupking

scupking Member

I don't think it would be an issue with the phone as the phone seems to work without an issue and it charged to 100%.

10. WAMstr

WAMstr Newbie

Why take a chance? Replace it.

Motorola Droid Turbo Forum

The Motorola Droid Turbo release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 21MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3900mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews