• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help loud speaker

Nope, if there was I'm pretty sure HTC wouldn't have limited it to be THAT low, especially not lower than the Desire volume so yeh its the maximum you can achieve.

There have been rumors that it is a bug, and that HTC are trying to fix it. However, I do also believe that the DHD was not designed or made to be a phone with a good loudspeaker. Have you seen how small the speaker hole is? I don't think we can expect much more noise from it :(. It's more meant to be a portable media player, where users are meant to plug in headphones. As for the headphone volume and quality I am more than pleased with the DHD :)

Upvote 0
There have been rumors that it is a bug, and that HTC are trying to fix it. However, I do also believe that the DHD was not designed or made to be a phone with a good loudspeaker. Have you seen how small the speaker hole is? I don't think we can expect much more noise from it :(. It's more meant to be a portable media player, where users are meant to plug in headphones. As for the headphone volume and quality I am more than pleased with the DHD :)

Hmmm portable media player... i doubt that because the battery lasts as long as the cheapest pack of batteries in he market. I think they really messsed up with the speaker :(. I miss my galaxy S when it comes to screen quality, sound n battery life. Hopefully then can fix the speaker.... this centry :). Apart from that it is a good phone :).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones