• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Love is in the air!

She did not want to go out today being its Thursday and she has class tomorrow (though not til noon)
But I convinced her that we have to at least go somewhere to other than her parents or my parents to spend time with each other. So we are going to eat pizza lol but this weekend we are going somewhere nicer.

Got her a necklace, favorite perfume, two of her favorite candies, and a teddy bear haha :)

Upvote 0
I got a little snuggle time in for valentines. Thats about it.

Is that what we're calling it these days? Haha :p

On a side note, me and the misses don't believe in Valentine's Day. It's just some made up nonsensical "holiday" people like to participate in. Our belief is that you should do these special things every single day instead of just one day out of each year.

Reactions: mysticspiral
Upvote 0
This was our first V-day together. We could have gone nowhere and she would've been fine with that. That's one of the reasons I fell for her. She's down to earth and easy to get along with. That being said, we went to K&W then came back to my house to express our appreciation for each other :). Oh, and I got her a gift certificate to a day spa.

Upvote 0
The problem is everyone else is doing something, so unless you have a standing agreement to skip it with your significant other, it's not something you can just ignore :p

Sadly, they do not really want you to skip it even if you have some arrangement. Women change on V-Day, they really do. Hallmark puts chemicals in the atmosphere that forces us to bend to their will.

I'll likely buy myself something nice, however.

Upvote 0
Late to the thread but here goes...

...I bought three new candles and put one in the kitchen, one in the bathroom and one in the bedroom. Name of candles paired with the aroma. In order, Renew, Escape, Balance. Kind of a theme for what occurs in each location. Okay...enough background...

Turned off all the lights...

Put the baby to bed and lit each candle. I also lit 2 candles at the entryway, surrounding two wine glasses and a bottle of Merlot. Also got her favorite items from 456 Chinese Restaurant and had that ready for her. I sat in the living room and had a vantage point in which she couldn't see me and I watched her walk in. She worked last night and so she came home to utter peace. The smile on her face made it all worth it. We ate, laughed, snuggled and watched some tube. Nice night.

Reactions: mysticspiral
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones