• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
at first i was extremely iffy - about this phone.. i didnt know if i wanted this or the dinc.. after holding the dinc i was almost convinced & the bbm guy said they were sold out of sammies.. i was about to settle & then they got a call from a store in the same mall saying they had 1 left ( I RAN ) to the store asked to see it. i wont lie i was like ehh because it seemed fairly large... but i said GIMME & traded my D2 for it.

After using it all day ; the only thing i can say is WOW.

The Positives +
Battery was better than expected.
Screen is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL
TouchWiz is actually snappy & easy to use for me.. i actually like it
Camera/Video = STUNNING
Charger cable was actually like 5 feet :) (cough to you motorola)
VERY slim phone.

The Negatives -
Phone LOVES fingerprints
Bing being default (idc but i know other people do)
Seems a little too big compared to the other Galaxy S'
NO HEADPHONES :mad:

I still have A LOT more to toy around with i just didnt have time until tonight.

post comments on your opinions / complaints :)

I'm glad that you really like your Fascinate. :) I really like mine also so far. I am a bit worried about the battery life but hopefully I'll be impressed.

I have to agree that the screen is stunning. It's the best that I've seen. Also... the USB cable is awesome. Coming from an X... it was a real blessing. I also really love how thin it is. I remember before when a big selling point of the iPhone, 3G, and 3GS was its thinness. The iPhone 4 really pushed it even further but the Fascinate is essentially equal with the iPhone 4. There is a .02mm difference.

Not exactly sure why no headphones is an issue. I would never use stock headphones as they are usually quite bad.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones