1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Love my Atrix

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by strike1nc, Apr 18, 2012.

1. strike1nc

strike1nc Newbie

Hey all I've had my Atrix for over a while now and I've loved every day of my first Andriod phone. I was a long time iPhone user, but no more!
    Over the course of these last 5 months I've purchased two of the standard docks (1for home and 1 for work) The car dock and just last week the lapdock and this phone feels like a power house.

Sure it has it flaws but what electronic item doesn't!
    I was going to go renew my 2 year contract with this exact same phone just as a new backup should mine some day decide to die or break on me or I just want it to be new and shiny again!, but as we know I can no longer get it from ATT. :(

Good thing all these docks went way down after all this time so now I can afford them too!

I'm sure my next phone will have to be one that has the ability to have all the same features/accessories!

Although I don't know if I can ever give my phone up!

Not sure what I'm going to do when the future phones have the ability to drive my car for me or use mental texting. You know where I just have to think it and it will auto type and send text messages ;)

Maybe then it will be time to retire this phone!

BTW this lapdock thing is pretty dang cool!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. itsallgood

itsallgood Android Expert

I hear Ya. I love my Atrix 4G too. I have the lap and standard dock. I don’t plan on upgrading phones for sometime now. (Even though there are a lot of better phones out there.) Since we are going to be getting ICS later this year, the Atrix 4G should still be up there with the other top cell phones. What sets it apart from any other cell phone is the docks, finger print scanner and external speaker. I use my phone for pretty much everything and haven’t had any problems with it keeping up with me. Outside of the phone its self, the lapdock is my favorite accessory. I use the lapdock everyday and it has saved me from having to buy a tablet, netbook or laptop. I’m really hoping that Motorola will release more phones that are compatible with this lapdock.

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews