1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Love my New GS4, but...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jamisles02, Jul 12, 2013.

1. jamisles02

jamisles02 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Coming from the HTC Rezound, one thing I really liked about it was how I could link all my social media contacts. On the GS4, I can't seem to be able to add Twitter profiles to my contacts. Anyone know of a way to do it? Tried using TweetCaster since I sync my Facebook contacts through FriendCaster, but didn't see an option to sync the contacts.

Another thing I noticed it that one past phones I had a "desktop dock" mode & a "car dock" mode, where on this it only seems to have one dock mode. Is there a way to have the desk clock launch when I put it in my desktop dock at night & launch my car app (iBolt's app) when I have it in my car dock?

Otherwise, really liking the S4 so far. Granted today was the first day & I spent most of it setting the phone to my liking.

Advertisement

2. jamisles02

jamisles02 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Just a quick update. It seems that there is only one dock mode & when I don't have the external speakers connected to my desktop dock, the phone goes into clock mode, so I've been doing that. As for Twitter contacts, still haven't found a way to add them to my contacts.

That said, I LOVE this phone. I get much better battery life on this with the standard battery then I did on my Rezound with the extended battery. I like that you can set different text message alerts for contacts with the stock Text Messenger device.