• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Love my new phone...just a few questions

hg_lmg

Sep 19, 2010
Just got my new phone last night and I love it. I had a few questions I was hoping someone could help me with.

Google voice, I want to use my google voice as my only number so I installed google voice app. Was there a different way of doing this?

E-mail there is a local mail client and a gmail client. it seams fragmented. does the native app have better option or capabilities? (I do have gmail)

I want to keep a couple of template's of my resume to email wanted adds. In the past I would just copy from a previous email into the new one but in the gmail app I can't seam to do that. Any advice on how I can accomplish this?

My contact list has every contact I have ever e-mailed from gmail (since like 2000). any advice on a quick or automated way of cleaning this up? Also I set up facebook to sync with my contacts but so far it hasn't done anything.

I used the feeds and updates, it seams pretty useless any other apps that can do the same plus give capabilities to "like" "read more" "send message" etc you know use the services not just read snip-bits.

Does anyone know a good messaging app that can combine yahoo and gtalk

I know I'm asking a lot of questions, if anyone wants to answer I thank you in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones