1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Love this phone, bored already?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dakoop, Nov 10, 2009.

1. dakoop

dakoop Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I love my Droid! I keep playing with it and downloading from the market.
    I am bored already. Where are all of the fun widgets n stuff. I like the large widgets that are fun or useful.

I have open home set up and want more stuff for my seven screens.

10000 apps and I can't find any good ones?!:thinking:

Advertisement

2. Droidn00b

Droidn00b Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Texas
    Hi. I can't actually say I'm bored. I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to get the full version of Java for videos. The YouTube app is fine. I just thought I'd be able to do more. I'm getting kicked off when I try to access Hotmail. Sorry to hijack your thread. I was hoping to get some ideas from other users. :)

3. speedracr13

speedracr13 Active Member

Nov 9, 2009
    I'm not really adding new apps/widgets every day, but I'm definitely not bored with the phone yet. It has worked its way seamlessly into my day-to-day life and that's what I like most about it. I use twitter somewhat regularly and not having to get out my laptop and fire up my twitter client just to check for updates has been nice.

I also use it for probably 80% of my emailing right now. Already used the Nav a few times and was pleased with the performance there. I guess my point is that it might not continue to entertain you every day, but it'll certainly come in handy quite a bit.