• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lovin' my new android

I have a sprint Samsung Galaxy s3. I had a blackberry before, and am so glad I now have this phone. I'm still amazed at who I can do, how I essentially have a computer in my hand.
I have a handful or so of apps I have downloaded, but would welcome suggestions. I love Edge for background and ringtones. I also have weatherbug, flowfree, pandora, and a flashlight app.

I have a sprint Samsung Galaxy s3. I had a blackberry before, and am so glad I now have this phone. I'm still amazed at who I can do, how I essentially have a computer in my hand.
I have a handful or so of apps I have downloaded, but would welcome suggestions. I love Edge for background and ringtones. I also have weatherbug, flowfree, pandora, and a flashlight app.

Hello radio_flyer_04. Welcome to the Android Forums community. Congrats on the new S3. It's quite a phone! If you are interested in learning more about Android apps you might enjoy checking out the area where we discuss them. Here is a link to that area:
Android Applications - Android Forums
I hope you enjoy your new phone. Thanks for joining AF.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones