• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Loving sense 3.0. hating battery performance!!!

El Pres

Im running ANDROID REV.. and i no thus ist the right bit,, but thats sense 3.0 and im charging my battery everynight..... but i do facebook,twitter, ebay, and play the odd game every day, with wireless turned on. if im casual and run 3g network, in day and wireless at home i can get 17 hrs, thats with turning it off at night...

Upvote 0
I had an update (I am sure ) from Green Power in the last few days, maybe this sorted the problem?

I've got Green Power premium installed but my battery life is still way way worse than before the Sense 3.0 update. I'd uninstall Sense 3.0 if I could. It doesn't appear to give any new worthwile feature that's worth having at a cost of the battery life being so poor now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones