• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Loving the site

I'm a sales manager at a GoWireless store who is new to the Android family. I'm loving the site . . . . spent hours looking for a 1 touch root 'til I came across the forums and rooted my phone in 10 seconds. I'm trying to get help now to install Velocity. Have Rom Manager, and have downloaded the Velocity zip file. However, when I try to install it through Rom Manager, or try to boot into recovery mode manually, I get the LG screen, then the green triangle with "!" in it next to the android guy flashes for a second, then the phone reboots again and goes loads normally.

Any suggestions? I can't get this damn thing into recovery or install my rom, and it's driving me nuts! lol

Anyway, site rocks! Great info . . . and I've been telling all my store's customers to check it out.

Edit -- reposted question in proper section. Should've read the rules before posting in intro section lol

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones