• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Low battery warning at about 35%??

D

Deleted User

Hello everyone,
I've tried to find some more information about this, haven't found it yet. When the battery has still about 35% of capacity left (at least when I look at the battery symbol), I'm already getting a notification that I should charge up. Apart from that, my battery is functioning normally. Anyone familiar with this? Could it be that default battery symbol is giving incorrect information?:thinking:

Hi insekticide (wonder how you came to this username!),
As you can see, I gave you a "Thanks". I did only judge by the battery symbol that came with the phone, this is obviously very inaccurate. I didn't download ZDBox since I don't need all the utilities, but another simple battery notification app. That did the job, it appears that the "battery low" signal actually appears at a charge level of 15-18%.
So problem solved!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones