1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Low Budget Smartwatch

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by elrexyeoh, Dec 19, 2013.

1. elrexyeoh

elrexyeoh Lurker

Hi, I have found this smartwatch that doesn't cost as much as Samsung Galaxy Gear. What do you guys think? It seems like a good watch for me to consider to pair with my existing Galaxy SII.

MiGo SmartWatch

2. jefboyardee

jefboyardee Extreme Android User

Possibly worth it...

Battery Size: 400mAh
    Usage Time: 2 Hours Talk Time
    Battery Standby: 3 Days

3. jefboyardee

Here's related links... A B C

elrexyeoh likes this.
  4. elrexyeoh

elrexyeoh Lurker

hmm.... thank you. maybe for starter, i could get one of those for me to play with =D

5. elrexyeoh

elrexyeoh Lurker

6. jefboyardee

Great ideas, but too klutzy. I'd prefer not this, but something sleeker like it.

7. elrexyeoh

elrexyeoh Lurker

That "Smart Bracelet" is more suited for the ladies ehh? Maybe I could get for my gf anyhow, and she would have no more reason not to realize and pick up my call! hahahaha

Anyhow, I was looking at this too.....

Much more cheaper than the $189 Smart Phone Watch....

Mobile Phone Watch Quad Band GSM, Touchscreen, Keypad

Ahhhhh...I'm gonna crack my head to make a choice. Maybe I shouldnt get a smartwatch first. though i really feel like wanna try playing with one. >.<

8. jefboyardee

9. twister6

twister6 Android Expert

For more quality stuff, checkout my reviews (link in signature or in a sticky of this forum). For cheap $100, the best solution is SmartQ Z android watch: SmartQ Z smart watch - xda-developers , with developers community behind it already. You can see more at Other SmartWatches - xda-developers already a custom ROM for it.

I'm sticking to Omate TrueSmart, just have to wait when they release official software/firmware release since right now it's all in beta testing "developers edition".

Sorry, all the products in above posts, even that android watch, were not of a good quality. For something really cheap, you can get this $41 watch I reviewed here: http://androidforums.com/android-ac...etooth-watch-your-smartphone-w-lots-pics.html