• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Low Budget Smartwatch

That "Smart Bracelet" is more suited for the ladies ehh? Maybe I could get for my gf anyhow, and she would have no more reason not to realize and pick up my call! hahahaha

Anyhow, I was looking at this too.....

Much more cheaper than the $189 Smart Phone Watch....

Mobile Phone Watch Quad Band GSM, Touchscreen, Keypad

Ahhhhh...I'm gonna crack my head to make a choice. Maybe I shouldnt get a smartwatch first. though i really feel like wanna try playing with one. >.<

Upvote 0
For more quality stuff, checkout my reviews (link in signature or in a sticky of this forum). For cheap $100, the best solution is SmartQ Z android watch: SmartQ Z smart watch - xda-developers , with developers community behind it already. You can see more at Other SmartWatches - xda-developers already a custom ROM for it.

I'm sticking to Omate TrueSmart, just have to wait when they release official software/firmware release since right now it's all in beta testing "developers edition".

Sorry, all the products in above posts, even that android watch, were not of a good quality. For something really cheap, you can get this $41 watch I reviewed here: http://androidforums.com/android-ac...etooth-watch-your-smartphone-w-lots-pics.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones