1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Low Internal Memory

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JFSG, May 5, 2011.

1. JFSG

JFSG Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 16, 2011
    Hi, my phone's internal memory is constantly running out. I don't know what caused it and why ~100MB of internal memory is "missing"... This gave me the stupid low memory alert frequently which is very annoying... Anybody have any idea how to solve the problem?

Advertisement

2. jasbir.nagi

jasbir.nagi Lurker
    None

Sep 22, 2011
    I'm facing the same problem....Despite removing almost all the applications, the internal memory keeps running out...

3. insekticide

insekticide Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 11, 2011
    Male
    IT System Administrator
    Germany
    Hi Everyone,

if you read the thread that is posted on the top of this forum, there are a few ways you can delete crap from your phone. I do this somethimes when I run out of memory since apps that I do not have anymore, use space in the dalvik-cache folder. Of course, you need to have a rooted phone for this. I would also recomend ZDbox as an app, it is very helpful with cleaning the system cache and search histories (search history will not help much but any saved space can help with the memory problem). I sometimes have a 20 MB cache (10 MB from internet browsers alone).

Tell mewhich of these helped.

- Insekticide

:Here is the link to the thread:
    http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-ace/439337-chismays-ultimate-galaxy-ace-guide-v1.html