1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

"Low on Space" error - Rena3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by blackburnman04, Jun 30, 2011.

1. blackburnman04

None

Jun 30, 2011
    Hello All,

My tablet is the Rena 3/ Renesas Tablet,

I am just posting, as I currently have a problem with my tablet. I decided to upgrade the firmware, following every instruction clearly on 06/29/2011 - RENA3 - NEW LOW PRICE | Top Notch Tablets , and it was successful. Then after that I rooted the device using z4root. This also worked flawlessly. But after downloading Angry Birds, I was given the "Low on Space" error. So I moved Angry Birds to my Micro SD card, but still the problem persisted.

The firmware version I upgrade to was 0.525.

I then checked the SD Card and Device Storage settings, and they are a great deal lower than they were before I upgraded the firmware. The Internal App Storage Available Space is now only 18.40mb, and the Internal NAND Storage Total and Available Space are both 00.

I then deleted Angry Birds, but the problem still persists.

Before I upgraded the firmware, I had around 170mb free Internal App Storage Available Space, and that was with quite a lot of apps installed.

Thank you to anyone with any suggestions.

Advertisement

2. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Android Expert
    None

Nov 12, 2009
    geek
    USA
    Welcome to AF.com! I'll move this to the tablet forum so other tablet owners can help.

3. gen-e

gen-e Member
    None

Sep 14, 2011
    Run my own company - Portable Electronics Ltd
    Melbourne
    It is quite clear that the partitions on your ROM is messed up after you upgrade. You need to reflash the tablet with a compatbile ROM and it may fix the problem.

It is likely that the ROM you got from topnotch is not the correct ROM for your tablet. There are many variations of this tablet around.