1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Low on space message and now my phone is dead

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jose15247, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Jose15247

Jose15247 Member

Mar 16, 2010
    I was looking over a thread earlier about the "low on space" message because I have been getting it. I was gonna try to fix it using the tips on there but now my phone is possibly dead. It froze up so i removed the battery and now when I turn it on it goes to the home screen for about 5 seconds and then restarts and does the same thing. Is there anyway I can fix this issue? I guess I have to make it back to factory defaults but I don't know how to do that without my phone being able to turn on.

Advertisement

2. edp

edp Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2009
    if you have cl14, then you can do this:

Hard reset available in recovery mode: remove and reinsert battery; press volume down, send and end keys until reboot option pops up; scroll to wipe data/factory reset; press OK

3. Knitewulf

Knitewulf Well-Known Member

If your phone is rooted and you ever ran a Nandroid backup just restore it from then.
    Turn your phone on and hold the X button. Use the Volume buttons to scroll up and down and the Camera button to choose options.
    Alternatively if your phone is bricked you could searching for a guide to unbricking it. I would for you, but I am not that familiar with the Samsung Moment.
    Good luck though!