1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Low price, Note 2 help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SilentRiggs, Jul 6, 2013.

1. SilentRiggs

SilentRiggs Lurker

I am trying to help a friend out of a cracked screen iphone 4. I own a Note 2 and she loves it. I am trying to find her a deal on a new one ( AT&T w/ 2 yr renew contract) money IS a big issue here, anyone know of upcoming or current sales going on? $100 or less would be a huge savings for her. but anything under 200 would be a great start!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

Have you called AT&T directly to see what they may have available or what they may be able to offer your friend?
    Have you checked Amazon wireless?

3. SilentRiggs

SilentRiggs Lurker

Yep and Yep.

cracked screen means no discount from AT&T and Amazon is 199 right now and holding as is best buy.

4. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

Maybe I read your post wrong. I thought you were looking for the lowest price on a Note 2; not a price for replacing the cracked screen.

5. SilentRiggs

SilentRiggs Lurker

sorry, The iphone screen is cracked. ATT has a 50% off sale going with a "working" trade in phone in exchange for 50% off phones $199 or less. The goal of this post is to find a galaxy note 2 for under 100 bucks via a deal We missed somewhere.

Anyway, after a day of looking. Looks like most prices went up on the note 2 this week :(.

6. colchiro

colchiro Extreme Android User

Best Buy had a deal last week ($50 gift card) so result was $150 for me. They also let me use the $50 to buy it... :D (??)

7. lcneed

lcneed Android Enthusiast

Just so you know, a working iPhone 4 even with a cracked screen is worth about $150 on ebay. Even though AT&T won't take it as a trade in, you could just sell it yourself.

8. SilentRiggs

SilentRiggs Lurker

done and done! thanks!

9. SilentRiggs

SilentRiggs Lurker

now converted 4 other people in my office to galaxy note owners. Every one of them loves them.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews