1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Low Sound Quality During Call

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Organon, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Organon

Organon Member

A few days ago my phone started having this weird problem all of a sudden. During a call the sound on my end has started to sound really bad almost like a fuzzy, distortioned sound. Kinda if you took some crappy speakers and turned the volume up too high. It doesn't matter if I try to turn the volume down and the problem does not occur when I play any media.

Anyone else had this problem?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Gander

Gander Lurker

Did you sort this issue? I am looking at the Galaxy but have seen a couple of problems around the sound quality which is putting me off it a little.

3. Organon

Organon Member

No it's still bugging me. Weird thing is that is wasn't always like this because when I got it it was working perfect.
    Sad thing is that I actually got the phone as a replacement by 3 because my Desire S had a bug that coul'nt be fixed... No have to turn this in for repair as well. FML!

4. Sonia Marie

Sonia Marie Lurker

I hear alot of static when I am talking on the phone. It sounds more walkie-talkie like than a telephone conversation. I'm going to see if I can get a new one and if the new does it I'll most likely switch to the Prime.

5. Organon

Organon Member

Kinda like mine sounded. Anyway I took in for repair and it got shipped to Samsung straight away. after 9-10 days I got it back and they had changed the speaker and the usb-card/board (I guess that's the board where the mic is) and it's now fine and dandy.

6. Dr Carni Val

Dr Carni Val Lurker

To Samsung? Not HTC? I might have missed something there, I have a similar problem with my XE - I guess take it into where I bought it?

Edit:

ignore me, i was following the suggested threads when making a new one and didn't see what phone this was for! many apologies! ;)

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews