• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Low Voltage Kernal by ejhart

Then I'm guessing it's THIS forum that creates the problems :p

Pretty much, yep. :D

What are you thinking about it so far? Battery life seems about the same for me. The wireless N worked, 54 mbps at home, 65 mbps at work. I'll probably stick with it for a few days and see how things go. Might go back to stock and employ the N hack if anything goes south.

One thing I have noticed is an occasional freeze up when I wake the phone from sleep and go to swipe the homescreen bar. After several seconds I can then swipe it. Also, when that happens, if I launch the internet (Dolphin) right after getting in, it won't connect. Once I close and reopen it's fine. I submitted it as a bug but it only happens once in awhile. Had the same thing on occasion when running the original UV without wireless N. Maybe it's just my bastid phone. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones