• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LTE has arrived

Insanecrane

Android Enthusiast
Jan 31, 2011
Trenton,NJ
I realized last night that for the first time I have an LTE connection here in Trenton. Picked up the phone at about 7pm and there it was 4G LTE. Now I don't know if it's expanded coverage from Philly or it it's new coverage throughout New Jersey, but I will find out today in my travels at work.

I realized last night that for the first time I have an LTE connection here in Trenton. Picked up the phone at about 7pm and there it was 4G LTE. Now I don't know if it's expanded coverage from Philly or it it's new coverage throughout New Jersey, but I will find out today in my travels at work.

You're lucky! I live in Wilmington and they announced LTE service for Philly/Wilmington a week ago. I haven't gotten any LTE ever despite moving around in this area quite a bit.

By contrast, my daughter (who goes to school in Pittsburgh) got LTE just when they announced it for Philly. I haven't seen any announcement for Pittsburgh at all...

<TED>:thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones