1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support LTE not showing up in network settings list

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by razvan06, Jan 17, 2014.

1. razvan06

razvan06 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 5, 2010
    Male
    ...who ?
    Bucharest
    Hello, have a small question.. I know that it's not normal not to have the LTE option showing up in the menu when trying to select network mode, but i did not find this issue anywhere. For some reason it seems that i have the Taiwan firmware installed on this D802 of mine.

How can i fix the issue ? - service menu shows the LTE option and it was selected -

If i install a EU/RO firmware would this fix the issue ?:thinking:

Advertisement

2. razvan06

razvan06 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 5, 2010
    Male
    ...who ?
    Bucharest
    Solved ! In case anyone has the same issue, this is how it works...

I actually made the time and ...courage to flash a EUR stock ROM and now i have all the options available in the settings menu. I still DO NOT know if this will void the warranty since i used the same software that LG uses to flash the ROM and the stock ROM provided by LG.

3. Thicko

Thicko Lurker
    None

Jan 22, 2011
    Hello m8 I have a international lg g2 with no lte setting. Only for h or g, I rang lg to query it and they told me it won't have coz it's not a UK model. But that don't make sense as there's no setting at all so surely it won't pick up 4g anywhere. But it's all over the box it came in it will pick up all UK 4g frequency.
    Anyway where did you get the firmware and what was the firmware name ? How did u flash it & the main thing is I'm useless and would I be able to do it? 😡

LG G2

The LG G2 has a 5.2-inch display with 1080p resolution. It also has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, a 13 megapixel camera, NFC, and more.
Tags: