1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

LTE Only mode with calls and txt?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Brandon831, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Brandon831

Brandon831 Lurker

ok, so after a lot of searching and going thru all the hidden menu options, ive decided to ask here, i am wondering if there is any way to force the f6 into lte only mode while still being able to make/receive calls/txts. for some reason i cannot stay in lte mode for more than a minute or two at my house unless i set the phone to lte only, when i do that, it works fine and i get a great connection, but if i set it to lte/wcdma ot lte/gsm, then it always chooses the slower connections. so what i am wondering is if there is a way to keep either the gsm or wcdma networks active for calls and txts, but stop the phone from connecting to 4g/2g and keep it locked to lte. currently i use the lte/wcdma option because it lets me call and txt, and uses only the lte and 4g networks, but i would like to stop it from switching from lte to 4g so often.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. viperdink

viperdink Android Expert

#*#*4636#*#* phone settings and change network to lte . exit. toggle airplane mode with data on. Check network in settings. . when done reboot and make sure it sticks . check .system settings / network is 4g lte.
    If the phone doest work you have a weak signal and nothing will probly help.

LG Optimus F6 Forum

The LG Optimus F6 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2460mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews