• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

jamco6000

Lurker
Jul 5, 2012
I successfully rooted my m130, but the sd card reader went out so I ordered a new phone off ebay. The phone came in and I was expecting a hassel with the m140 but my phone says "Build Number C771M150". I tried rooting with the m140 since I have two phones but it does not freeze in the Gzone boot screen. Can anyone direct me to some instructions to root?

I successfully rooted my m130, but the sd card reader went out so I ordered a new phone off ebay. The phone came in and I was expecting a hassel with the m140 but my phone says "Build Number C771M150". I tried rooting with the m140 since I have two phones but it does not freeze in the Gzone boot screen. Can anyone direct me to some instructions to root?

My root method does not work with M150 at this time. Try the one called M130 rooted. It works for all versions.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones