1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

M20 and M30 specs

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kos1976, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Kos1976

Kos1976 Lurker

What is the maximum download and upload speed for the models m20 and 30?., and which one from them has better camera? I watched some video clips on youtube and the camera was better on m20 but I don't believe that.

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

This all depends on your carrier and connection speeds, not phone model

3. Kos1976

Kos1976 Lurker

Thanks Dannydet, I'll try not to use internet too much for information. Not for generalization. :)

4. svim

svim Extreme Android User

Looking over a side=by-side comparison of the hardware specs
    https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9506&idPhone2=9505
    There are a lot of very similar aspects between both models, although the M30 does have a big bump in both RAM and internal storage (with similar CPU and GPU, the RAM will be a significant plus for the M30 as far as general, daily usage). Both have similar main cameras, with a significant bump in the M30's front, selfie cam. With both models having such similar main cameras, and this is all speculation, it's also likely both models being released within a month of each other will also have the same Camera app, With such similar camera hardware and software it wouldn't be likely one phone is taking taking significantly better photos than the other.

Dannydet likes this.

Samsung Galaxy M Style Forum

The Samsung Galaxy M Style release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1650mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews