1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

m3 enjoy tv box multitouch?

Discussion in 'TV & Video' started by erickq1993, Jan 29, 2014.

1. erickq1993

erickq1993 Lurker
    None

Nov 21, 2013
    Hi all, I have a doubt
    I don't know if the m3 enjoy tv box isn't a multitouch device (use remote mouse), but some applications work with multitouch for example plants vs zombies 2 (super pinch level) and critical strike portable (can't shot)
    now my doubt is... if I can enable a multitouch option in my device for multitouch apps.
    plz answer as fast posible, thanks

Regards :D

Advertisement

2. erickq1993

erickq1993 Lurker
    None

Nov 21, 2013
    some answer?

3. stane1983

stane1983 Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 18, 2012
    Male
    Developer
    Varazdin, Croatia
    Hi,

I'm not sure what is the question. You have usb keyboard/mouse with touchpad and you want it to act like multitouch device?

If so, first question: Does your device supports multi touches and registers to system as multi touch device or regular mouse?

As far as I know, touchpads are not multitouch devices, they are acting like normal mouse. On laptops you have touchpads that do support scrolling eg. when you put 2 fingers on touchpad, but thats emulation of normal mouse's wheel.

4. FreshCc

FreshCc Lurker
    None

Apr 23, 2014
    You mean you need a android box which can support a touch TV?I am searching that kind of device right now.

5. stane1983

stane1983 Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 18, 2012
    Male
    Developer
    Varazdin, Croatia
    err no.... :D Mouse and touchscreen (like one you have on your tablet or phone) are completley different types of devices. touchscreen is separate input device registered on system (when connected) and configured for that particular device (eg. 7", 1280x800 resolution, touchscreen controller (which can be goodix, focaltech....)).

I'm 99.9% sure you cannot achieve what you want with hardware you have.

Tablets with HDMI output are another story, on these devices it is possible (could be possible) to use tablet-s touch screen with picture on your tv but for that most probably device you're using must have option to have both displays enabled at the same time (tablet screen and hdmi output).