1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

M8 tv box genesis no longer working. help on how to add addons

Discussion in 'TV & Video' started by richiemkk, Mar 6, 2016.

1. richiemkk

richiemkk Lurker

New to the android box scene and ive been using my m8 box for some time with no worries. Just recently it seems im loosing a lot of features ( more so) in genesis as links are not working and im guessing i need to replace dead addons . Wondered if someone could direct me to a link/ guide so i can learn the process on how to find and instal addons! Have tried a few utube vids but most are a little advanced for new guy and also seem out of date. Understand no one would want to go through the headache of writing it out on hear so thought a nudge to a guide of some type would be easier so i could learn myself. Of course, any new addons that work well with genesis would be useful so i could get the process sorted and then add the right addons.
    Cheers Rich

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±

Well, using genesis on an android tv box, from what I understand from a reliable source, is used to view paid content for free. i.e. piracy. And that is something which we cannot condone, nor provide support for.
    As such, I am closing this thread, removing previous links, and providing a link to our Site Rules ;)
    http://androidforums.com/threads/site-rules-guidelines.704/

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me

/thread closed

#2 Mikestony, Mar 6, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    mikedt and El Presidente like this.