• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help M806S - WonderMedia WM8650 Info

ssnctech27

Lurker
Dec 3, 2012
NC
Model # on Back M806S
Model in unit - Wondermedia WM8650
Android Vs - 2.2
Kernel Vs - 2.6.32.9-default
Build# generic-eng2.2 Froyo ver1.5.5-20110920.043830

Hello....Just looking for a little info on the above Tablet. Was searching for info and not finding alot so i thought i would give this a try. I mostly work on computers and have an android phone, so i know a little about android but would call myself an expert but trying to learn. A friend from church brought me the above tablet said it seemed to be running a little slow and wanted me to take a look at it and see if memory could be upgraded. Did look on the tablet and it seems to have very few programs loaded on it and running. I am assuming it cant but wanted to see if any of you who know more about this than me can give any info on it. Seems to be a Chinese model from what i found.

Thanks in advance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones