• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root M835 Running CM7.2 Rom WIFI FIX PLZ

SokkoTM

Lurker
Jul 27, 2012
Ok thank you for looking at this thread but appearently I'm using the android device Huawei M835. I'm a noob :p So I installed CWM, and installed the CM7.2 ROM. :( I found out later that the wifi does not work so I can not do wifi tether anymore... Help is appreciated on how to fix the wifi.... :(

Ok thank you for looking at this thread but appearently I'm using the android device Huawei M835. I'm a noob :p So I installed CWM, and installed the CM7.2 ROM. :( I found out later that the wifi does not work so I can not do wifi tether anymore... Help is appreciated on how to fix the wifi.... :(
need more info ..i am running cm 7.2 for ideos u8150 . with every thing work
ng except accelorometer . idk your problem ? you may be runing a different unstable rom . otherwise i have no idea ..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones