1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support M975 frozen forever

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by politeman35, May 19, 2016.

1. politeman35

politeman35 Lurker
    None

Jul 19, 2014
    Hello, I own Android 4.0 M975 tablet. Today, after a night of charging it, I disconnected the charger, and the screen showed blinking ANDROID logo as usually, but it remains frozen on this blinking logo and doesn't go ahead. Pressing power button - with or without the volume+ button -- did not switch it off. Nor resetting it with a tootpick. Somebody may help my with advise?

(added after 5 min. break) Finally, I managed to switch it off by pressing with the tootpick especially hard into reset whole, but after new switch-on, the same Android logo freezes again.

Question: Might it be caused by occasional over-charging? and if so, maybe after some days of leaving the device as is, it may return to normalcy?

Advertisement

#1 politeman35, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
  2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    Well if it won't start at all, and sounds like you've tried everything, there's probably a fault with it. If it's under warranty, return it for replacement or repair. Although Android 4.0 ICS, that's got to be a rather old tablet now, and was only a budget device anyway. Overcharging is not really a problem, because devices stop charging when the battery is full.

#2 mikedt, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
    Dannydet likes this.