• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Maaco Auto Painting & Bodyworks in Plano TX

I made the unfortunate mistake of having my car painted at the Maaco in Plano Tx. I should say that I had 1 car painted by them about 5 years ago and they did a great job. I also had another car painted at a maaco in florida,both times I was happy. Now Maaco is probably the cheapest place you can get a paint job. But if you want a decent paintjob and don

Did you pay with a credit card? Call the card company and file a dispute. Small claims court is also a good way to scare people into giving you your money back.

^^ this. i had to do this when i had to replace the motor in my old truck. i paid for a brand new motor and to fix my power steering and im pretty sure all they did was put oil in my truck. spent 4700 and got every cent of it back. they did try and come take my truck from me saying there was a lean on it but there was no lean they were basically trying to steal my truck. thanks for the heads up as i live in the area. i learned my lesson about car repair places after that and i do all the work to my vehicles myself. the only thing i cant do is paint/body and i know people who are reliable and do good work in denton if your interested. obviously i they may not be as cheap as maaco but they do amazing work

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones