• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mabilo Ringtone app...

BiGMERF

Extreme Android User
Dec 2, 2009
Florida
www.google.com
I must say this app is an absolute must have for anyone with a droid. It worked flawlessly on my mytouch 3g. Free ringtones and you can even set them to anyone in your phone book or as default for your calls or mms right from the app. I found all kinds of tones from the newest to the oldest. they have like 15 categories you can search under.. Check it out, this makes life a hell of alot easier for those that have issues putting ringtones on there phones..enjoy

QR code if anyone is interested , Simply scan it with a barcode scanning app {Which you can get free from the Android market} and it will take you directly to the Android Market page to download Mabilo Ringtones :)

chart

Upvote 0
works for what? im so lost.. lmao

Lol...I have clue what QR stands for either. What I do know is this. Just download Barcode Scanner. Barcode Scanner v3.01 Application for Android | Shopping

Barcode Scanner will allow you to scan any of the QR (Ihave no clue what this means) codes. When you scan it it should show a link on you mobile screen to where you can download it.

It is very useful for apps that are not in you region's market.

It also does tons of other things.

Upvote 0
I must say this app is an absolute must have for anyone with a droid. It worked flawlessly on my mytouch 3g. Free ringtones and you can even set them to anyone in your phone book or as default for your calls or mms right from the app. I found all kinds of tones from the newest to the oldest. they have like 15 categories you can search under.. Check it out, this makes life a hell of alot easier for those that have issues putting ringtones on there phones..enjoy

I used Mabilo for a while, and for some reason the ring tones would always go back to default.

I'm now using Zedge Ringtones & Wallpapers. Zedge Ringtones & Wallpapers v1.2 Application for Android | Entertainment

It has tons of ringtones and wallpaers. So now I have 1 app that does the work of 2.

You should look into it.

Upvote 0
I'm having a problem with Mabilo.
Ever since I updated to 2.01, I download the tones and it works for setting the tone to contacts and as a default ringer for whoever isn't assigned a specific one.
But, when I try to set a tone as my default notification (text mainly) it'll just play the default tone that came with the droid, I've tried changing it to a different one, and even slecting the tone in the actual menu on the droid.
I have already uninstalled the app, and reinstalled to see if it would fix it.
But, alas nothing has worked. :[
Also, is there any way to set certain ringtones for certain people when they text, just like the calling?
Other than this minor problem though, the Droid kicks major ass and would woop an iPhone into wire and circuit boards. :]
Thanx in advance ya'll. :]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones