1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Mabilo Ringtones...not available??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jayme, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Jayme

Jayme Android Enthusiast

What happened to Mabilo ringtones? I tried to open the app today and couldn't get pass the splash screen. I did a search on app brain and couldn't find it. Is it no longer supported? What's another good ringtone app?

thanks

J

Advertisement

2. xliderider

xliderider Android Expert

I don't use these apps, but people mention Ringdroid a lot.

3. rfdesq

rfdesq Member

A friend of mine used Mabilo ringtones. She said it is gone. She now uses RingLert and found it just as good as Mabilo.

4. xliderider

xliderider Android Expert

If you haven't already, download Astro File Manager from the Market. It can backup all your apps to your sd card.

I have been using a navigation launcher app that has been off the Market for a long time now because I have a copy of the apk file on my sd card from Astro. This is also handy when you update your apps and find out the update is buggy. You can restore your old version from your sd card and keep using the app.

5. hahaha what

hahaha what Android Enthusiast

ringdroid is the best

6. Lucky Armpit

Lucky Armpit Android Enthusiast

But isn't Ringdroid just a trimming app? I tried to use Mabilo a few days ago on my HTC Eris (been forever since I've been in the program) and it would take forever to navigate between screens. I upgraded to a Droid X and downloaded it again. The navigation is much faster but the same problem remains. I guess Mabilo is really no more...

I'll try RingLert.