• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mabilo Ringtones

I have had Mabilo on my phone for a while now and when I went to use it this week the app kept force closing. It wasn't even loading the screen at all. It was just black. I went to the market and looked under the apps I had downloaded and it wasn't listed there at all. I don't really know whats going on with it. If anyone knows anything please let me know. I really love this app.

Upvote 0
I have had Mabilo on my phone for a while now and when I went to use it this week the app kept force closing. It wasn't even loading the screen at all. It was just black. I went to the market and looked under the apps I had downloaded and it wasn't listed there at all. I don't really know whats going on with it. If anyone knows anything please let me know. I really love this app.

Welcome to the Android Forums!

It sounds like maybe the author pulled the app from the market. Maybe they're in the midst of a re-write?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones