1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Mac Help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by K, Aug 20, 2012.

1. K

K Guest

I'm currently trying to figure out how to get CWM on my Samsung Admire Android 3.2.4. I've tried a bunch of workarounds, but I can't get ODIN to work. Is there another way to do this for Mac?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. pcgamer

pcgamer Android Enthusiast

Odin for Mac?

3. K

K Guest

Is there such a thing? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LOL

I'm so used to PC-only programs, it didn't even enter my mind. Thanks a lot.

4. KageBeast

KageBeast Android Expert

5. dharp1996

dharp1996 Android Enthusiast

thepiratebay works for you???? I keep getting "upgrading software come back in minutes" or something like that

6. pcgamer

pcgamer Android Enthusiast

[quote="K

7. enigmadroid

enigmadroid Android Enthusiast

8. K

K Guest

Vbox? I'm currently trying Wine. Incidentally, Kage may have lead me to the answer.

I think the issue here is this: without the necessary drivers, whatever I do it does not matter. My Mac cannot recognize my phone.

Instead, when I enter download mode, it pops up as a network connection, like a modem.

9. enigmadroid

enigmadroid Android Enthusiast

10. K

K Guest

Installed drivers, followed everything within VBox, but I"m getting this message:

"1 odin mode.. check plcatform verification"

I've restarted VBox and my computer even after the installs for the drivers. Running XP Professional by the way.

Samsung Admire Forum

The Samsung Admire release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1600mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews