1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Mac sync

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by psiclist, May 31, 2010.

1. psiclist

psiclist Newbie

I've had my Eris for a few days now. Has anyone tried The Missing Sync for Android for Mac? I used it with my Palm Tungsten and it worked pretty well. And I am not looking forward to manually typing in all my contacts, especially since the keyboard won't disappear when I tap that corner after I updated yesterday. $30 to save hours of typing with my thumbs (which I have no practice at yet LOL) seems like a good deal. thanks.

2. JDG63

JDG63 Newbie

I bought Missing Sync and cannot for the life of me get it to connect via wifi or blue tooth to sync contacts back and fourth to the mac. I can use the cable to tether to backup my photos and such but not the calender or contacts. I know Google stores them so really it's not an issue.

3. midnight assassin

midnight assassin Well-Known Member

For music, try doubletwist. It worked well for me.

4. doogald

doogald Extreme Android User

I tried Missing Sync for Windows Mobile a few years ago and it kept failing at syncing the calendar. Once I started syncing iCal and Address Book directly with Google Calendar and Gmail contacts, and using Exchange sync with WM over the air with that, all worked far better - which was a bonus when I went to Android (no more ActiveSync.)

I strongly suggest that method.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews