• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Machinima App problem

Hi, I'm new to this forum, I got my HTC Wildfire around November 8th, so...

Anyway, I've got this problem with the Machinima App. I can search for a video and click on it, but whenever I want to play it, it says - Sorry, this video cannot be played. There was a problem while playing :thinking:.

So I end up with just viewing what videos there are on the Machinima App, and I'm seriously thinking about uninstalling it, although I'm a huge video game fan :(. Previously, I had to choose which App I'm going to use for video playback - YouTube or HTC's browser and I chose YouTube App (which works fine on its own) 'cause Machinima App recommended YouTube for enjoying the videos the most.

So, what should I do? I won't uninstall the App immediately, I'll wait and see what someone's gotta say about this and then I'll see. Don't know what's the problem. Any suggestions?

PROBLEM MESSAGE: Sorry, this video cannot be played. There was a problem while playing

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones