• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

made an air gun today!

Thats cool.

I built one previously, it was more an air cannon, I used PVC pipe and a valve.
Essiently to make the gun, and then once the frame was completed, I used a cap to seal out the end and put a little valve tube thing(sorry don't know what its called, like a bike tire inflator) and then would pump air from the air machine/inflator we had, it had great psi, and then once the valve was released, dang, the stuff shot would fly. I still remember breaking the neighbors window by shooting a frozen tomato, lol.

Upvote 0
Thats cool.

I built one previously, it was more an air cannon, I used PVC pipe and a valve.
Essiently to make the gun, and then once the frame was completed, I used a cap to seal out the end and put a little valve tube thing(sorry don't know what its called, like a bike tire inflator) and then would pump air from the air machine/inflator we had, it had great psi, and then once the valve was released, dang, the stuff shot would fly. I still remember breaking the neighbors window by shooting a frozen tomato, lol.

haha yeah those little PVC cannons do some damage! I was thinking about the same thing, but I decided in the end that I would build it for high pressure and medium volume instead of low pressure and high volume. I have tanks of 2400PSI nitrogen at work so I hook those up to do the real damage! I like having the air fittings in there so I don't have to pump it up :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones