1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

magazine apps help

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by lealea03, Jan 1, 2012.

1. lealea03

lealea03 Newbie
    None

Dec 27, 2011
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Hey everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to get essence, cosmopolitan and ebony magazines on my devices, i didn't see apps for them in the market....I have a samsung google nexus s and a samsung galaxy tab 8.9. Thanks!

Advertisement

2. tcat007

tcat007 Android Expert
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Texas
    lealea03 likes this.
  3. Frankpete

Frankpete Lurker
    None

Dec 16, 2014
    Male
    Hi,

One of my friend suggested to use Magzter Android application - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dci.magzter&hl=en, where almost 4000 digital magazines are been given for free at no cost.

I think there is some serious bug in there application, because the same application which is available on iOS asks us to purchase the magazine but in Android it is free.

Before anyone identifies this issue, download the magazines and enjoy reading.

I am now enjoying accessing those magazines and thanks to my friend justin for letting me know about this.

I also want you people to enjoy this application before the bug is identified by it's developers

4. James_Watson

James_Watson Android Enthusiast

#4 James_Watson, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
  5. Frankpete

Frankpete Lurker
    None

Dec 16, 2014
    Male
    When compared to Amazon, Magzter has wide variety of magazine which is also free.

when we login through their app. it allow us to read all the magazines available for free. if you want to have the free access to all their magazines, then download the app from here https:// play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dci.magzter