• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

magazine apps help

Reactions: lealea03
Upvote 0
Hey everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to get essence, cosmopolitan and ebony magazines on my devices, i didn't see apps for them in the market....I have a samsung google nexus s and a samsung galaxy tab 8.9. Thanks!
Hi,

One of my friend suggested to use Magzter Android application - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dci.magzter&hl=en, where almost 4000 digital magazines are been given for free at no cost.

I think there is some serious bug in there application, because the same application which is available on iOS asks us to purchase the magazine but in Android it is free.

Before anyone identifies this issue, download the magazines and enjoy reading.

I am now enjoying accessing those magazines and thanks to my friend justin for letting me know about this.

I also want you people to enjoy this application before the bug is identified by it's developers

Upvote 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones