• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Magnetic POGO Charger is Available!!

Here is the email that I got last night:

" Hello.
Thank you for order pogocable.com.
While tracking your package, we found something wrong with international shipping.
The tracking number we got from post office refers to wrong national direction even the address written on the package is exactly correct.
The post officer answered to my inquiry that it might be 90% just an error of tracking information and the package will be sent to right address written on it.

But to make 100% sure, we sent it again today, because international shipping takes too long until it is available to confirm you get the item or not. (m_m);;
So if the former shipping is sending correctly, you will get extra pogo cable.

Whatever happened, we are very sorry to make you confused.

Please let us know after you get the item!
Thank you!

- From Pogo cable seller town communication -"

Looks like we will possibly be getting two cables. You have to love a company that does their best to make sure that the customer is happy and taken care off.

Reactions: chiph411 and Atma
Upvote 0
I got the same email. I hope it doesn't mean I'll be waiting two more weeks. Its good to know they care enough to track the package from their end. I was surprised by that and thought at first it was some kind of hoax or phishing.

The phishing/hoax idea crossed my mind first too. The email came to my primary email and not the one that I used to order cable. But then after I thought about it, it was the address tied to my Paypal account. Have two kind of got me a little excited....I can leave one at work and one at home. Or I can play with the second one and try to adapt it into a dock of some sort.

Upvote 0
bam. got mines today. maybe woulda had it yesterday, but for the holiday.

20130122_124251.jpg

Upvote 0
So if the former shipping is sending correctly, you will get extra pogo cable.

Whatever happened, we are very sorry to make you confused.

Please let us know after you get the item!
Thank you!

- From Pogo cable seller town communication -"

Looks like we will possibly be getting two cables. You have to love a company that does their best to make sure that the customer is happy and taken care off.[/QUOTE]

I got the same email. I hope it doesn't mean I'll be waiting two more weeks. Its good to know they care enough to track the package from their end. I was surprised by that and thought at first it was some kind of hoax or phishing.

Im not so lucky....I tracked my package on the USPS website and it was attempted to be deliver today in NY. Im in MN. talked to two people on the phone and i should be receiving a call tomorrow. A woman who gave me a case number is going to try to figure out about the issue. The woman who i called in the NY post office confirmed that the package was attempted to be delivered today in NY but i may have been given the wrong tracking number and maybe my package will be delivered anyway.

not too reassuring... i think i will email the pogocable people right now. bummed!

Reactions: Caveman419 and Atma
Upvote 0
Sorry Chrizzl3. Hopefully you'll get one soon. I haven't been able to track mine on USPS since it shipped. My tracking number said it was put on a plane bound for United Kingdom. I assumed that would just be the first stop. For all I know the Queen of England is playing with mine.

thx atmazzz! haha, something kinda weird going on here.... This is a weird thought, wouldnt they fly it the other way from South Korea...towards california?? Or am i thinking about this wrong??

whatever the case, i think ill be ok. if other people say there's got shipped again then i'll try to get another one shipped. I've already emailed the people at the pogo cable site (hopefully the right email).

it WOULD be nice to have 2 tho.... and i'd definitely try to rig some dock together! i love that kind of stuff haha.

Hoping for the best...!

Upvote 0
I received mine yesterday and I am glad I was home as I had to sign for it. Unit works well from my laptop and I will also try it in my car and see how it works. Using the case I chose with BT keyboard, it is a bit inconvenient to use in the case, but that is because I like to have rear camera free while in the case.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones