1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips mail-in rebates now in effect!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by myrieboy, Apr 1, 2011.

1. myrieboy

myrieboy Member
    None

Mar 20, 2011
    Male
    Infrastructure: Desktop Engineering
    New York City (Queens) NY
    hey guys this my first time posting but i felt this was important to know for those who still want to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Indulge for MetroPCS.. it's only been about 30 minutes since i bought one and i found that the mail-in rebates for the Indulge took effect starting today!

i debated a lot about buying this phone and i finally did..

Miketoolz and many other gave me good advice on buying the phone and i thank everyone.. i gave in to temptation and just ran with it and bought it..

the rebate is $100.00 back..

not sure what else to say but the phone is awsome.. it just needs the root to unleash it's full potential.

Advertisement

ickster likes this.
  2. eastbayarb

eastbayarb Member
    None

Mar 15, 2011

Can you tell us how you got a $100 rebate?

3. SwervFusion

SwervFusion Newbie
    None

Feb 21, 2011
    The rebate form is on metropcs website. Effective for purchases between April 1st - May 30th, 2011

4. nickrussel

nickrussel Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 20, 2011
    Link, please! :)

5. myrieboy

myrieboy Member
    None

Mar 20, 2011
    Male
    Infrastructure: Desktop Engineering
    New York City (Queens) NY
    yes, it is on the website eastbayarb, i went over the MetroPCS store where i bought the phone to see if they had any flyers so i could post pictures as proof but it is on the website. i wasn't aware of the rebate but the guys who sold me the phone i have known personally for months it was them who brought it to my attention. they handed me a printout of the rebate form and now the rest is history. :)

6. TRS-80

TRS-80 Android Enthusiast
    None

Dag nabbit!!! :mad:

Wouldn't you know, I just bought mine March 30th.

Here in Tampa, if you bought your Induldge before they turned on the LTE (on April 1) you could get the $60/mo plan for $50/mo, and be "grandfathered in" forever... Which, of course, I took advantage of.

Well, I guess it's not so bad, 10 months from now I will be even (saving $10/mo). And every month after that, I will be ahead... lol

Actually... my BB plan was $60 per month (BB/RIM "tax"?) + one of my employees has a phone on my account which was $45/mo. Plus 411 and voicemail to txt made it $110 per month; after our discount for having 2 phones it's $100/mo (I pay $60, he pays $40). Stick with me a second here...maths... :D So my buddy (the store rep, who I bought my Indulge from) says "you don't need that $45/mo plan on that type of phone he has, change it to the $40/mo plan and he won't know the difference." So I did that. I also got rid of the BB plan (-$10/mo) and I don't need the 411 (now I have a Google phone with 4G :D (-$3?/mo)) but I did add insurance for my new baby (+$4?/mo). So now, the bill comes out to like $94/mo, total ($84/mo after our multiple phone discount). Of which, my employee still pays me $40/mo (I didn't tell him anything, lol). :cool:

So now I am paying $44/mo for unlimited minutes, long distance, txt, mms, unlimited 4G data, and insurance instead of the $60/mo I was paying before (for some crap, that didn't even have proper IMAP folder support... don't get me started, lol)!!! :eek: :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

So yeah, I don't really have any regrets. :D God I love Metro! :D

7. ciper

ciper Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 31, 2011
    Just to warn everyone - THE REBATE IS NOT VALID IF YOU BUY FROM BEST BUY OR WALMART

8. nickrussel

nickrussel Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 20, 2011
    feeling a bit dumb but can't find the rebate form on metro website :(

9. ciper

ciper Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 31, 2011