• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mail Problem on 2.1

I just installed the 2.1 update from Sprint and noticed an issue with Mail. I have an exchange (Default) and AOL email account setup. i have 2 icons on the home screen. when i click aol, it comes up. if i then go to mail, it brings up AOL again. it was never like that in 1.5. has anyone had this problem or know how to fix? selecting mail should always bring you to your default mailbox.

I have not experienced this problem, but I also do not have two mail accounts setup on my Sprint HTC Hero. I do seem to be getting repeating notification sounds for new email if I do not check it fast enough.

Anyway, I think you can easily switch the account you are looking at by tapping the little icon that looks like a down arrow at the top of the screen in the email app. I know this does not solve your problem of it not showing your default account, but at least it is a work around.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones