• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Mail stock app not syncing

I am also having the same problem on the Samsung Charge. I have to restart my phone to sync, and it only works once. I have to restart my phone everytime to get email. If I remove and re-add the account, it works for a few hours and then fails.

I recall this problem happened in the spring, and resolved itself. I am thinking its not our phone settings since it resolved itself before.

Upvote 0
I had the exact same problem. I am using a HTC One X with Viper ROM installed. I fixed it by turning Auto Sync ON under Accounts & Sync in the Settings application. When I first installed the ROM, I turned the Auto-Sync feature OFF and forgot that I did, and as soon as I switched it back on it has been syncing fine.

And as mentioned above, these are the settings I use:

Set peak time to : Push

Off Peak time to : Push

Refresh on Open : Checked

Folders to sync : Inbox (Or more if wanted)

Auto Download message : checked

Upvote 0
Hi all! I have a problem with e mail on my galaxy s3. since i went to 4.1.1. my yahoo account has naver been refreshed by schedule and i have to refresh it manualy all the time. I use stock e-mail app, also i tried with yahoo mail app from the play store but i have the same problem. JB has synchro schedule and i set it up several times, I also did WIPE CACHE and nothing changes.

If anyone had same problem i would appreciate to know how you solved it. Thanks!

Sorry guys, i just read all of your posts and didnt found solution...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones