1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Main Phandroid website not refreshing

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box & Feedback' started by antonyfl, Jul 28, 2010.

1. antonyfl

antonyfl Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Everytime I seem to log onto the page, The news does not refresh. The only way I can make it refresh is to go into my browser (Chrome) and delete cache and then it adds new news. I tested this by going on my mobile and checking on my chrome and different news were posted at different times. But it happens on my mobile too (Motorola milestone - Dolphin Browser) and I have to clear cache all the time... is it just me or the website?

Advertisement

2. chaz_uk

chaz_uk Well-Known Member

I'm fine accessing new stories via the Phandroid twitter account and the page does occasionally update for me but I don't know why.

This is happening on two machines, my Hackintosh (both OSX and Windows 7 installations and my iMac) but all 3 use chrome. I just fired up Safari on my hack and the page updated.

I believe it is a Chrome issue.

A quick way around it is to hold shift and hit the go arrow when visiting Android Phone
    I believe and that does a full refresh of the page, updating the stories.

3. Phases

Phases Community Manager
    Administrator

Sep 9, 2008
    Male
    IT, Vbulletin and Xenforo Administrator
    Nashville, TN
    Rob has been doin' battle with this issue for a while now. We thought it was resolved - will alert him.

4. antonyfl

antonyfl Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Yeah it seems to be the website issue because it never happened before, but its still happening on my android and my PC laptop :(((((

5. antonyfl

antonyfl Member

Jun 15, 2010
    still happening =( Quite annoying
    any news on development?

6. antonyfl

antonyfl Member

Jun 15, 2010
    i hate to repost this again but is this getting fixed? its been 2 weeks and still needing to delete cache everytime...